Ahad, 29 September 2013

WE LOVE BEING LEFT-HANDED

LIFE OF LEFTIES


          Left-Handed also known as Southpaw, is a person who writing, holding or doing their works with left hand but more of them was death because they use right-handed things such as machinery. Lefties have slimmest number in all around the world. Only 8 to 15% peoples who lefties then Right-Handers. August 13, is the Left-Handers Day that will celebrate every year in some country.


UPWRITER (only me)


Upwriter mean writing from upside of the paper or anything. I create that appreciate because I write something from upside of the paper with my book instruct to upside (upside-down). I know that I look so weird, but my friends and teachers understood by me after I told them that I can’t write something like normal many times.

Weird or not, I am the only one who writing upside-down. Actually, there is no reason why I cannot be like a normal. I hope you understand me.


SCENERY OF SOCIETY


In the crowd, I cannot write something nor done any works that I need to writing because people who saw me will think seem that I’m not normal, having trouble with my arm bones or handicapper. It will happen when every time I do that.

Yeah we look disgusting on scenery, but what we can do for look better than ourselves. We eat, touching food or hold something with our left hand. That people used to call us “hand of Feces”, “the Evil” or “the Lesbian/Gay” and more.


FAME OF LEFTIES


In epoch former, the Left-Handers famed with advantage of drawing, science, arts and invention. They became the famous person and idol until now, like Albert Einstein the genius and Justin Bieber the Canadian singer. Historically, Leonardo Da Vinci, a man who was drawing Mona Lisa also a left-handed.

So people please don’t debase us. We stupid and look bad when we still greenhorn, but we always will become much greater than before. We’ll be good a lot later.


IMAGE RESULTS



The cute left-handed look weird like me, but he don’t writing upside-down like me

The scenery of teacher at school | Yeah, we writing too slow

as Lefties, we proud being ourselves

The doodle shown that “the righties must know”
and
The word shown that we never awkward to say “Yes, I am”

Mean: The right-handed must know that we are the left-handed




Any question or comment about this article, send your e-mail to -

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan